2013年3月19日火曜日

Graphic45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Hello,everyone!
I want to share my creations for the Graphic45 Design Team Audition 2013 today.

It was a specila year for me in 2012 because I was selected to be a member of the Graphic45 design team !!!
So I had a wonderful time with Graphic45 and I loved the Graphic45 more and more !!
Then I want people of the world to know the splendor of Graphic45!!

My favorite works are this:



















Thank you for looking !

Warm Reagards,

Maiko Miwa from Japan

13 件のコメント:

  1. Amazing work! No surprise here though. Congrats on making the first 30!

    返信削除
  2. Beautiful work. Everything is just so happy and joyous :)

    返信削除
  3. Congrats on the top 30! Your work is just lovely!

    返信削除
  4. Good luck on making it all the way through- I was just blown away by what you shared in the past year with G45.

    返信削除
  5. Absolutely beautiful work! Congratulations on making it to the final 30. Good luck!

    返信削除
  6. I love what you did with "Bird Song". Amazing talent. Congratulations on making the top 30 for G45 2013!

    返信削除
  7. your work is just beautiful... good luck xx
    http://karenshady.blogspot.com.au/

    返信削除
  8. Congratulations on making the DT! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations again over the next year!

    返信削除
  9. Congratulations!! awesome work!!!

    返信削除
  10. Congratulations, Maiko! Your work is so beautiful - I just love your dreamy style! Can't wait to see what you make in your second year!!

    返信削除
  11. Your artwork is absolutely stunning, your attention to detail is amazing. Beautiful work .

    返信削除
  12. Congratulation! Looking forward to seeing more amazing creations from you.

    返信削除
  13. Beautiful compositions! Looking forward to more beautiful projects by you!! Love your color schemes. :)

    返信削除